Microsoft Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (Plan 2)
Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) safeguards your organization against malicious threats posed by email messages, links (URLs), and collaboration tools. ATP includes:
- Threat protection policies: Define threat-protection policies to set the appropriate level of protection for your organization.
- Reports: View real-time reports to monitor ATP performance in your organization.
- Threat investigation and response capabilities: Use leading-edge tools to investigate, understand, simulate, and prevent threats.
- Automated investigation and response capabilities: Save time and effort investigating and mitigating threats.
Configuration, protection, and detection capabilities:
- Safe Attachments
- Safe Links
- ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams
- ATP anti-phishing protection
- Real-time detections
Automation, investigation, remediation, and education capabilities: